Sara wanted the sweetest love relationship she had ever known. A relationship that would make her heart sing, and make her beloved’s heart sing for her. She wanted the feeling of being in love every day. As she thought about having what she wanted, she could feel sensations of excitement, anticipation, and optimism swirl through every cell in her body.
She decided to make a list of all the things she felt would make up the sweetest love for her. As she sat down to write, all the enthusiasm she felt as she thought about the amazing relationship she wanted to have, lost its magic. Question: What happened here?
Answer: Sara got lost in the emotional joy her dreams invoked in her; feeling no limitations to what she wanted. In her joy she was in a state of Grace, where anything is possible, and unfortunately for most, including Sara, it doesn’t last. Why? Our fears snap us back to reality as we start reciting quietly or out loud all the reasons why what we want is not possible; a reality that, whether we like it or not, will continue to repeat itself if we do not deliberately participate in creating something different.
This is what happened with Sara. She started thinking about all the relationships she had that didn’t work out, and felt a rush of despair come over her, “how could I make the next relationship different?”
Many women, like Sara, want to create a sweetest love experience, and up until now, have not known how. If you want to attract the sweetest love you have ever known, the first step is to write the Sweetest Love Wish List.
Here are three tips to writing your list:
- Before writing all the things you want in a sweet love, make a list of things that didn’t feel good to you, or that you didn’t like in past relationships. Here’s why. So often it is the things that hurt in the past that prevent us from creating something sweeter in our future. If this is the case for you, identifying the things you did not like will help you be more specific in identifying what you want instead of what you had. For some, this may not be enough to feel at peace about the situation, or the person involved in whatever it was, and it’s a start. If there is someone specific that you are having trouble forgiving, write his name down next to the situation, or behavior. (In later articles I will address the power of forgiveness in attracting the sweetest love). If you are in a relationship now that isn’t going well, do the same thing; list what doesn’t feel good about it, and next to each situation, what you want instead.
- Take a look at all the things you wrote. Now, on your Sweetest Love Wish List write what you want instead along with anything else you would like to experience in your sweetest love.
- Below each wish, write how you feel it would make your life better. This step creates a sense of ownership of each wish.
For successful manifestation of your wish list:
- Believe that whatever you are going to write is possible for you; suspend doubt.
- Write in present tense. The unconscious mind cannot tell the difference between what is real and what is not, however plays a very strong role in the creation of whatever it is you place your attention on, infusing that is with the quality of emotion you feel as you place your attention to it. Having said that, be in a happy, optimistic place with yourself as you list your wishes!
The next article: The Law of Attraction and having the Sweetest Love You have Ever Known.