How do you feel about, and express yourself independent of anyone else or everything else, your relationships with others, your health, and your state of prosperity? In other words . . . what is the quality of your Four Life Levels without a love relationship in it? This article will discuss the first life level, Self-Expression, and its influence on the quality of your relationships and life, as well as the first steps towards creating something better for yourself. First, a brief summary of The Four Life Levels.
The Four Life Levels
The Four life levels are: Self-Expression, Relationships, Health, and Prosperity. Having or not having a love relationship, as well as the quality of relationship you attract is influenced by how well you manage whatever is going on in other areas of your life. You cannot separate or isolate these levels. An imbalance in one influences the quality of the others. Here is the first of the four life levels.
Your self-expression is born out what you believe to be true about yourself and how you express this truth in your life. Without exception. It is an acceptance of, and an appreciation for, all that you are and all that you are becoming. It is knowing that . . .
- No matter how bad you may feel or how awful something may seem, the experience you find yourself in does not define you. When you know that, you express yourself in ways that support you.
- You are an extension of God, the Universe, the essence of love itself.
- It is remembering that mistakes are what you do and not who you are.
When your self-expression is heartfelt, people feel it. Here are 3 of 8 or more potential ways heart-felt expression shows up:
- You are able to be true to yourself and others, to do the kind thing or the right thing whether there is an eye on you or not
- You begin to reinterpret a failed relationship as an experience that offered you an opportunity to grow or get more clarity of what you want.
- You take credit for who you are becoming along with the choices you have made that brought you to this place in your life.
Want more love in your life? Remember you are divine, worthy and valuable; the essence of the love you seek. Your behavior doesn’t, and never will change that.
This article contains excerpts from my book, Find Love at Last! 7 Steps to Attracting the Sweetest Love You Have Ever Known, and can be purchased on Amazon.com.
Article 2 of this 4 article series on the Four Life Levels will be: Relationships and love. What’s the Connection.
Tag: How does your relationship with family, friends and co-workers influence the quality of love you have in your life?